Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Tree Monitor + Peach Throat (Virus and Danger)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Tree Monitor + Peach Throat (Virus and Danger)

Here are my two little Evil-kins.

Virus. The black tree monitor that lives up to his name. He's a slender little demon. I know these animals are basically "look, but don't touch" animals...but has anybody actually EVER had success taming one of these?

It's hard to get a good picture of him.

Just got him. He was dropping some serious skin...I don't think they're supposed to shed like this, but those were the conditions i obtained him in. He was much younger in this pic, and much smaller.

He calmed down when he was out of his cage. Baby faced Vai. SERIOUS nose rub from his previous cage. =(

Now, this is Danger. He's a peachthroat that bit the shop's manager when he tried to get him out so i could bring him home...When I got home I was expected him to be way more aggressive and way less handleable, but he is actually turning out to be only skittish, scared...not so much aggressive. With the right, gentle handling he's never ever bitten me. I feel like he had a problem with the employee. =(

That is not the face of evil. He is so sweet.

Swimming. =) Two differant days...he always poses the same. haha. so cute. I'd post more but every picture is of him doing this. <3

Re: Black Tree Monitor + Peach Throat (Virus and Danger)

They look neat.

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

I like those guys , they are very interesting !

You seem to be having pretty good behavioral results from these guys.

Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Nice monitors! The peach throat is very cool lookin!

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
            I like those guys , they are very interesting !

You seem to be having pretty good behavioral results from these guys.

Danger is making awesome progress from the nippy litle monitor i met at the store. He has mouth sores and i can clean it with Peroxide easy peasy.

Virus is still a handful. He seems to be getting more and more aggressive unfortunately. But I think it's the breed. Sadly i haven't met another black tree monitor owner to discuss this with yet.

Comment

Working...
            X