X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Breeding Geckos!!!!

other than me ;D
    I can never seem to get them half way out!!! i either find them head out or all the way!!

I keep ya posted on how the changed. and this lil fella/gal might just have a new home soon!!!

Re: Anyone Breeding Geckos!!!!

There it is... It is mine... I will be able to send a check or do I need a pay pal account to pay you... I have a visa cecking card... It will not be here for like 5 days..
    I lov' getting new critters...
    Oh ya what I was going to say... I plan on starting a captive breeding population of western fence lizards... Going to be collecting some from the field in about a month....
    Eric aka....Red

Comment

Pm is coming to ya Eric

Comment

8)Sweet crested babies Ben, hey i never knew you breeded these guys... Crested geckos are the tops in the gecko world... very nice pics!!!!!!! 8)

Comment

Hey Bent,

I remember you mentioning last year you were breeding these awesome geckos. Very nice pics...

My leopard geckos seem to be starting out real well this season. They were a little young last year. My het to het pair has 3 clutches so far and a het to albino pair has one clutch so far. One clutch from the het to het has hatched (one normal looking that is 66% pos het and one albino). I plan on adding a blizzard into the mix when some of my younger females get a little older.

You can see their pics along with the breeding pairs and soon to be breeders within the albums on the following gallery:
          http://www.redtailboas.com/gallery/jeffj

Jeff J.

Comment

Jeff
            Congrats they are sweet!!! I'm glad to hear they are doing well for ya.. keep up the good work and keep them awesome pics coming s9.gif

Bent

Comment

Thanks Bent.

I will keep the pics coming. You do the same. I love those little crested geckos.

Jeff J.

Comment

Working...
              X