This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokay breeders

Is anyone aware of anybody who breeds Tokays in the US? Perferably near the IL area. I am looking to soon get another Tokay to replace the one I recently lost, but I'm kind of nervous about getting one from a petstore. I don't know, I just worry about getting WC animals, with all the parasites and such that usually come with them.

Re:Tokay breeders

Hey Evil,

I don't know of any breeders of Tokay's.. But I did come across this site that has them for sale for $7.99 May want to check it out..

http://www.aquariumstuffers.com/

Steve

Comment

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Comment

Hey Evil,
        I should make it down to St.Louis in a week or so.The shop that we go to keeps Tokays most of the time. I'll check them out for ya.
        They also put on a great show every three months or so.The next one is on June 29. I know its a long haul for you Let me know if you want to check it out more.

Comment

Yeah, that sounds like a kool Idea!!!! Let me see if I can get the day off and if we'll have a bit more money by then and I'll let you know!! That would be kool to get another one. I believe the one that we have left is a female. So, I'll be looking for a male.

Update: OK, I now have the day off. Let me talk to Lily and I'll let you know in the next couple of days. Another swap would be kool!!!

Comment

8)Hey sounds like you guys are gona have a good time.. let me know how that swap is.. Im deffinately going to the one in Indiana for my BD.. Gona snatch me up some Red eye tree frogs and look for few more Banana geckos or maybe a Vorax gecko.. These gex are very cool and addicting...hehehe!! ;D ;D

Comment

Yeah, Geckos are addicting. I really think I'm going to be getting a few other species too. God, my entire house is going to be covered in cages. I saw this little crocodile gecko and got to hold him. He bit me and latched on to my finger. I instantly fell in love!!!! I have to get one. What is it with me falling in love with creatures that bite me???!!!!!!

Comment

8) HA!!! thats to funny,, you like them because when they bite thats that mean EVIL streak, hey that fits you perfectly... ;D LOL!!!! geckos are cool.. ;D

Comment

Yeah they are!!! I can't wait to get more.

Comment

Evil,
                    Sorry that I took so long to get back on here.
                    The bad news is I don't know if we will make this show. But we will try, but I won't know till next week.
                    Sometimes life hits the NOS button and goes a little to fast to keep up with.Ya know?
                    Keith & Connie & Dr. Dan Wentz always put on a great show. All the animals there are allways great .

Comment

Yeah Dan, honestly, we don't know if we're going to be able to make it either. Like you, we won't know till next week. But we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X