This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New baby in the house...

8) well i have a new baby in the house and i named her China Doll.. shes almost full grown shes a African fat tail gecko more of a darker phase and shes sweet as pie, she was in with a striped male and he was a lighter phase, so im hoping shes gravid.. Tomarrow she gets a nice big home.. set up the right way and looking nice.. right now shes in a isolation cage and warmin up as she was alittle cold.. shes so cute cant wait to get pics of her to share with everyone..... ;D ;D

Re:New baby in the house...

Very cool Cuda.. can't wait to see the pics.. If she is gravid, better go get yourself a nice incubator..

Steve

Comment

;D Sweet!! I sawa gecko yesterday and I thought about you cuda. It was a giant walking ZGecko or at least thats what the called it it was huge..It was about the 6-7" long and aout 2" wide..He was pretty cool looking..

Comment

8) Today China Doll gets her new home set up with hide house and all.. She ate a few wax worms this mornning, when she sleeps those little eyes close, aawwwwww shes really a cutie.. I got her to lap some vitamin mixed baby food from my finger tip, yummy peach so that gets some vitamins into her.. shes gona get settled in befour i give her some calcium coated crix.. I think later on once shes doing well il get a nice colored male for her. Hey Bigmitch where did you see this gex? And what was it going for.. Saw some crocodile gex yesterday and man are they tiny. Im hoping to have some more banana gex and maybe even a leaftail gex to by monday..

Comment

;D ;DYou and all your baby's your like mother earth..lol

Comment

Congrats again on the new baby!!! You keep trying to out number me. My Zoo is catching up slowly!!!!

Comment

8)hehehe, very funny evil, someone owes me some credit on some critters and she just gave me that look and i was holding her walking around and she just was such a good girl and she just kept looking at me like take me home mommy, so i did.. shes all comffy in her new home and likes her hide house, shes in a 15 gal tank. shes probably wondering what the heck im all alone, gave her 3 crix coated with calcium and she ate them.. now il give her day without and then do it again.. shes such a real doll... ;D ;D ;D

Comment

cool cuda fat tails are nice gex's

Comment

8) Thanks Benttoe, shes just a real gas shes soooooo funny when she eats when she see's the prey she stalks it and then puts her tail up in the air and shakes it like a rattle snake does and slams the prey its just to funny... shes great....... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

8) This is not my pic but i got this one to show you what kind of male we are looking for this is a female light phase stripe fattail... China is way darker than this one and she has no stripe... cute face though, just like hers...... ;D

Comment

8)Well got some pics of China today so hope to have some up within the next few days.. shes such a cutie and soooooo good when out... She feels so velvety.. ;D

Comment

:-[Well still waitting on China's pic's from my girlfriend, im hoping to have them up soon.. But anways she is in shed so she will be looking good when done and shes been eatting very well, im looking for a mate for her.. Theres 2 gex im working on rescuing at this moment one is a leopard gex all white with tons black spots all over it, he has a newly droped tail and is thin and the other is a fattail like China, striped and regrown tail, he to is very thin and small.. I hope i can convince this dude to give them up to me as i can care for them alot better than he can and give them the proper housing and feed they so desperately need... As soon as Chinas pics come in il post um.....

Comment

How can people get a new pet and treat them so badly?!!!??? I just don't understand that!!!! Looking forward to seeing them pix!!!

Comment

8)Heres China Doll..... Aint she cute... ;D Dawns better half was holding her, he liked her alot.... ;D

Comment

8)One more back shot.. look at that tail now you know where they get that name from.... LOL!!! Baby got back... hehehehehe!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X