This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic's of my Tegu...

My year old Argentine B&W Tegu that I bought from AgamaInternational. He is about to shed so he isnt looking his best. He is 2 feet in total length. Since I bought him not to long ago, and he wasnt held for his first year he is very grumpy. Likes to chase my hand out of his cage whenever I get near. I am purchasing a baby B&W in a few dayz so I will have one tame one. ;D

Re:Pic's of my Tegu...

Nother

Comment

Yep another...

Comment

Head shot...

Comment

These are great lizards, got to love em critters! No matter how mean this one is, I still got love for him.

Comment

I would wear gloves and continue to hold him in hopes that I could tame him. I like to hold my pets. Beautiful critter though...

Comment

8) That is a very nice B&W ya got there nice amount of white on that one.. looks really good.. great pics... ;D

Comment

That is quite a pretty guy you got there!!! How large of a cage you got him in? Man I can't decide......too many lizards to choose from!!!!!!!!! ??? 8)

Comment

Right now he is in an all glass cage. Size is 3' L by 1.5' D by 2' H

I am in the process of building him a cage right now measuring- 6' long by 3' deep by 2' high. It is made all out of wood with glass in front, and a screen top with a wood border. The top will open in two different sections, left and right. I will have a hundred watt CHE on the left side, and a UVB buld on the right. Just like I have on my cage now. Once the cage is finished my new baby B&W wich I will be buying in a few dayz will go in his old one. I will also eventually build another cage for my new Tegu.
                  After all that It will be time to buy another BOA! ;D

Comment

Working...
                  X