my tegu pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my tegu pics

The first pic of my tegu is at 4 weeks old. The second pic of her crawling onto the same rock that she was laying on in the first pic she is 8 weeks old. The third pic is just a recent close up. I feed her once a day during the colder months and during the summer I feed her when ever she is hungry, which is twice a day.
    Attached Files

Re: my tegu pics

those are cool i would like to get one of those or a monitor

thats a good looking tegu though thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by evarner View Post
      The first pic of my tegu is at 4 weeks old. The second pic of her crawling onto the same rock that she was laying on in the first pic she is 8 weeks old. The third pic is just a recent close up. I feed her once a day during the colder months and during the summer I feed her when ever she is hungry, which is twice a day.

they are super cool and also pretty easy to take care of...especially feeding...you can literally walk into the grocery store for the food

Comment

I have been researching Argentine B&W Tegus. I love how docile they are.

Comment

You've got a very pretty little girl there. My favorite "big" lizard is the Brown Roughneck Monitor, but the Tegus are a close second. Good luck with her.

Mark

Comment

Tegus are really cool,I had one about 20 years ago,I also had a dwarf tegu,savanah monitor,caiman gator,etc.all kinds of lizards,but tegus are cool...nice looking tegu you have......Mike

Comment

Nice pictures... lizards look soooo cool. The last picture with the tounge is sweet

Comment

Originally posted by jgonzalez305 View Post
                they are super cool and also pretty easy to take care of...especially feeding...you can literally walk into the grocery store for the food

She is a huge fan of my scrambled eggs! LOL

Comment

Working...
                X