Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gray Tree Frog

[move] Presenting the new addition........ [/move]

Thanks cuda for the new addition to my family of reptiles!!!! ;D Your awsome. 8) I haven't named her yet so for now her name is froggy. LOL :P

Re:Gray Tree Frog

8) NP Jay, shes lookin good bud.. Looking nice and fat...LOL!! I liked her color when she was next to some bright green leafs she would blend in real good bright green as well and her markings in gray are cool to.. Love them sticky pads... LOL!!!! ;D

Comment

Yea, the sticky pads are cool. Like suction cups. LOL

Comment

More pics, added moss. Now it looks sweet. LOL ;D

Comment

cool jay lol that isn't a reptile though j/king with u bud i know what u meant lol

LEE

Comment

8)Aawwww she looks pretty happy bud.. Nice and fat to... ;D

Comment

That is a cool frog!! I want one...I will have to look around for one like that... ;D

Comment

8)Angelina, these gray tree frogs are wild caught right here from my property, they was tiny tiny babies when i got um and raised um up so far not a prob with them.. They eat very well and are very cool tree frogs, can change colors pretty good, grays, greens, almost white sometimes, always trying to match there background color.. Thats one that i gave to Jay as a gift, shes doing well and lookin good..

Comment

LOL, i meant amphibian, LOL. Yea cuda, she's pretty happy now. Shes really changing colors now, matching her surroundings. I love Ms. Froggie. LOL 8)

Comment

Well, Froggie is movin up in the world. Today she got a great suprise, her new home. YEAY Now she has her own big tall house to play around in. It's her first day in it so she has to get used to it but isn't it cool. Just need to get a background for it and wala.

Comment

..........and another shot.....

Comment

......one more, you can see her hiding behind her log/plant. LOL 8)

Comment

WOW!!!! what a spoiled little girl she is.... man Jay looking to good man.... shes gona be lovin it.. is that a little water fall ya got in there to???? to awsome dude... now for the background, use a fish tank background something with plants on it make her feel more safe and sacure i would do the back and sides with it..... wow buddy thats just to sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Comment

Spoiled little froggy, but hey it looks great Jay!

Comment

Thanks yall. I know she likes her new place. she's been playin in the waterfall at night, cruzin everywhere. What a froggie mansion. 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X