Here's some pix of our firebelly toads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's some pix of our firebelly toads

Here's Brit and Brat. Don't ask me which is which, I just named them.

Re:Here's some pix of our firebelly toads

Geeze Evil,

How many critters you got... LOL...

I seen them at the local petshop.. They got cool bellys...

Steve...

Comment

A whole freaking lot!!!!!! They're what's keeping me sane for now.

Comment

Good.. The critters help distract.. no question there...

Steve

Comment

Those are sweet looking frogs evil. Now you gotta figure out which one is which. LOL 8)

Comment

8)Oh wow Evil they are soooooo cool.. there cute as ever bud... I like the names... ;D ;D

Comment

Well, unfortunantly one of these babies died the other day. So, all I have left now is Brit. I decided that the one that died would be Brat, because he was a Brat to have died!!! It was rather sad. When I came home from Cuda's he was all bloated and super fat. Cuda and I figured that he had just eaten way more than the other one. So I decided not to feed him for a couple days, hoping that'll help. I found him the other day floating upside down in the water, stiff as a board. Poor little guy. I swear everyone is dying on me!!! :-\ But Brit is doing well!! Still hopping all over the place and I can hear him chirp at nite, which is rather calming.

Comment

Hey sorry to hear about your little frog... :'( One of my new frogs died too over the weekend, the day after I brought him home from the petshop...it was a red eye frog... :-\ I was sad, but the petshop let me return him for another one. I was told a while back that when they are babies they are real fragile and some have trouble adapting and sometimes they just croak for no reason, oh **** that wasn't funny. :-\

I seen some firebelly toads the other day for a good price and they are really beautiful, I will get some sometime. I gotta find em when they are real small so I can put them in with my other frogs. Good luck with Brit!!

Comment

Don't house them with other frogs. Firebellies, secrete a poison from their skin that is harmfull to other frogs and toads.

Comment

aint that just like a pet store!!! I was told otherwise...that as long as they were little and the same size as mine they would be fine! Good thing I didn't get them.

Comment

Working...
                    X