Red Eared Slider Is laying her eggs .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Eared Slider Is laying her eggs .

The red ear that we picked up at the Chicago show, just started laying her clutch . She was suppose to be gravid ,I guess she really was , when Mary picked her up.
    More updates to come soon .She has only layed 2 , so far .

Re:Red Eared Slider Is laying her eggs .

8) ;DWoooHooo way to go Dan and Mary.. Marys got a good eye for preg critters. LOL!!! wow thats soooo cool let us know what the full amount of eggs she lays.. those babies are gona be so cool..
    Congrats on the new
    mommy!!!!!

Comment

Thats awesome..I like Red Ears..we used to catch them as baby's in florida all the time..They make good pets and there so darn..cute...oh my god did i just sound gay or what??...lol! ???

Comment

??? :-[ Hey Dan whats up? you no fill us in on how many eggs she has laid.. :-[ Please give us a update..

Comment

right?? I would like to know.I would really like to see a photo of your babys.. ;D

Comment

Sorry Cuda, but she only laid 1 egg , and waited till late yesterday to lay 3 more. The first egg was stepped on before I could get it out , but , the other 3 are just fine. I think she might be holding a few more , but I don't know for sure.
            And don't worry I'll keep on posting more info.......

Comment

8) Aawww sorry to here about the one egg, she just might have more.. Thank You Dan for the update, please keep us posted... wish ya all the luck on them new eggs... 8)

Comment

Way to go Dan!!!!!! 8) How's it feel to be a Grandpa!!! ;D Anyways, congrats. Good luck on the new Eggs. Hope you end up with some baby sliders!!!!

Comment

Eggs......(sorry about the fuzzy pic)

Comment

Mommy slider.....

Comment

;DAawwwww little baby slider eggs, i hope they hatch and mommy looks great there Dan.. Are you incubatting them eggs?? So was 3 the total count she laid?

Comment

Yeah we are incubating them so they don't get stepped on and the temps stay consistant.
                        just 3 so far ,I understand that sometimes they have more than one laying session.

Comment

Hey everyone,
                          Just thought I would give you an update on our turtle. She is doing great. She laid another egg. They are coming along really well. Amy cant wait until the babies are born. Hey neither can I. LOL. Well how is everyone. I hope all is well. I do have a question do you know if they are gonna have another show in chicago on the weekend of August 1st? If anyone knows can you let me know. Thanks. Well I am gonna get off of here. Hope to hear from you all soon. Later Mary

Comment

Congrats Dan and Amy,

Hope you get some cool shots of the babys pipping through and making their way into this world..

Steve

Comment

We got up this morning to find, 2 more eggs ,these make 6 now. Mary and I will just have to keep a close eye for more , I think she might lay a couple more , we'll see...

Comment

Working...
                              X