Practice pics of Speedy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice pics of Speedy!

8) Ok here we go few practice pics with the new digi cam, sorry if they didnt come out to well.... Speedy indoors and outdoors.... Aint she cute... ;D

First one up Speedy waking up indoors, her nails can only be trimmed so far down each week till i get them short enough as they were not properly trimed befour we got her back...

Re:Practice pics of Speedy!

8) Next Speedy outdoors grazing, till she seen me with the cam... :-\

Comment

8)Kid from next door holding her.. this one was blurry, still working on getting things right... oooooops.. :-[

Comment

8) Some pics was done with the macro function on some without.. still gota learn how to do things so there not blurry.. what a face, "Hey lady put me down"... LOL!!!

Comment

Good start with the cam Cuda... Keep playing and remember what you try so you can do it over if you like an effect..

Speedy looks great..
          Steve

Comment

8)And last one, well not bad for first time pics... :-[ Il get lots more up when i get it right and thanks Speedy for being my cam practice subject... ;D Shes sniffing her potty spot... :-X

Comment

Thats a cool turtle cuda. 8)

Comment

8)Thanks guys i wouldnt give her up again for the world, shes here to stay for the rest of her life..

Comment

looks really good cuda keep up the good work and post more of that nice looking tortise.

LEE

Comment

What kind of Tortoise is that? I cant think of it in my mind. The reason i ask is because it looks like the turt may be Pyramiding. I cant say for sure yet until i know what species it is.

Comment

8)Hey Boyenga, its a sulcata tort and yes she was pyramiding, but that happend awhile back the person that had her was giving her to much dog food and money chow.. even though its not pyramiding anymore thats the way her shell will stay even as she gets larger.. She is on a all veggie fruit diet now with calcium and vitamins...

Comment

Working...
                      X