Speedy Ouside..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy Ouside..

8) well heres few pics of Speedy and with her new buddy Lemon the wild kitty.. cat comes up and lays down and watches the tort, like man what you got over there can i have some to.. speeds head was the other way...

Re:Speedy Ouside..

;D ;D Aawwww can i have some!!! LOL!!! ;D

Comment

Last one something in the woods got the cats attention, and then she split to go see what it was.. havent seen the cat since..

Comment

Cute shots Cuda..

You sure the kitty isn't thinking, mmmmmm, fresh tort on a half shell...LOL

Steve

Comment

Aww. I think thats the kind i want to fill this empty gap now that mary is going into her new enclosure. The tank will be empty and it will miss having a reptile in it. LOL Either a tortus or a T is next, haven't made my mind up yet. LOL 8)

Comment

8)Well a nice tort, that wont get as huge as a sulcata does would be a leopard, radiated, star, greek and few others.. i got a buddy up here that has all kinds nice torts... il get some prices for yaz and also look at them to see how healthy the small ones are incase ya ever want one, i can get um cheap... except for the star and radiated..

Comment

So, has Lemon gotten her nose bit yet? She's still trying to play with Speedy, I see.

Comment

8) ;D Not yet Evil, she just lays there and watches the tort eat and cruz around, sometimes speedy loves to wonder over where its sandy and trys to eat small pebbles.. big no no... :-[ Should have seen um today all three was hanging out together, Lemon, Luna and Speedy, speed was grazing and the dog and cat was laying there one on each side just watching and chillin out.. was to cute.. ;D

Comment

soo THATS the famous speedy ive been hearing about, ive always wanted a tortise, just no room right now, maybe some other time, petco has some for cheap but i forgot what kind ;D

Comment

Zack,

If its PetCo, my guess would be the russian tort.. They are common in the pet stored.. Or if they got lucky could be the 3 toed tort, but those are well over 100 normaly..

Steve

Comment

yeah thats what it is, couldnt remember it off the top of my head, the russian tort, cool looking, i may get one sometime.. :

Comment

Working...
                      X