Speedys Cheap Winter Home..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedys Cheap Winter Home..

8)Well because we didnt have alot of garbage wood left to work with we thru this box together only took few mins to do for speedy to spen indoor time in and also for durring winter.. for now she has a heat light at one end and natural temps at the other.. since my office stays pretty warm even in winter, i will install a heating pad at one end.. she has enough room to move around and get out of the heat when need be...

Re:Speedys Cheap Winter Home..

lol i love that tort, they have some of the best expressions, the turtles and tortises, my little painted gives me some of the dirtiest looks possible lol

I have also heard you can keep them in a kiddie pool? i may do that sometime

Comment

Hey it looks pretty good to me!!! It does the job, right?

Comment

8) Yup it works and she enjoys it, here she is layed out close to the light heat lamp relaxing legs out to side... shes so funny sometimes...

Comment

8) :-\ I tried to get this pic befour she moved but she did, she had dog food all over her face.. was so funny....

Comment

;D ;D Life in a box aint so bad, here she is eatting leftovers, peas, carrots, and chicken stuffing... yummy... LOL!!!!

Comment

That first pic she's all sprawled out like "This is the life". LOL She is so cute. 8)

Comment

Working...
              X