That's a funny looking dog...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a funny looking dog...

I went hiking with my dog today and we came across this big guy on the trail. There was a cart nearby so I'm guessing the owner wheeled him out and then let him graze around the field. My dog went up and sniffed it, not anywhere near it's head, and then ran back 40ft and sat down and looked at me, lol. I had to carry her past it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” -DA
    www.outworldreptiles.com

Re: That's a funny looking dog...

Very Nice!!!

Comment

That's a good looking Sulcatta. Nice dome shaped shell.
      "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

That's a funny looking dog...

Heh. I wonder where they keep him. I have some friends back in California that have them but they can keep them outside year round, that's not really an option here. Maybe people just let them roam around there houses, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

He's really cute. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I love them and my husband wants one really bad but we don't have anyone to leave him to when we die.
            http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

What a gorgeous Sulcata!

Ours is one of my wife's favorite animals.
                "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod42 View Post
                  Heh. I wonder where they keep him. I have some friends back in California that have them but they can keep them outside year round, that's not really an option here. Maybe people just let them roam around there houses, lol.
                  During the cold months of the year, I have heated pens I keep mine in. This fall I'll build them heated "tortoise houses" so they can stay in the back part of the yard year round. I'm planning on using oil filled radiant heaters.
                  "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

Originally posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
                    During the cold months of the year, I have heated pens I keep mine in. This fall I'll build them heated "tortoise houses" so they can stay in the back part of the yard year round. I'm planning on using oil filled radiant heaters.
                    That's what my friends do. But that isn't much of an option in New England with our snow fall, lol.
                    www.outworldreptiles.com

Comment

Working...
                    X