This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's some pix of our baby Starling

Here's a pic of Marmalade our newest addition to our happy little family. She's a baby Starling that we rescued from the neighborhood kids. When we got her she was about 5 days old. Now she's about 3 weeks old and getting ready to fly. The funny thing is I hated birds, but she has grown on me. Anyways, here's Marmalade.

Notice a resemblance?

Re:Here's some pix of our baby Starling

Here's her and her fluffy hair-do

Comment

Begging for food as always!!!!! And the mandatory Poop spot.

Comment

Here she is chirping on my finger.

Comment

Here she is sleeping, the only time she's quite.

Comment

Marmalade vs. Zoey!!

GET OFF MY COUCH!!!!!!

Comment

Again, the fight continues!!! No, no one got hurt.

Comment

Just so you know wild birds are protected by the feds so be carful who you tell about having those birds.... I almost got arested because I had three of them that I found in my back yard.. took care of them... raised them and then I went to drive them away from people and was pulled over they saw them and 12 hours later I walked away from a big mess but I didn't get in trouble at all but could have....
                Eric aka...Red

Comment

Looks like that one is really young. I was never a big bird fan, except for Flacons, ravens, hawks, egals and owls, and then it was from a distance.. Glad you took it in. Like red said, some of the birds are very protected by the wildlife board, and they can be a pain to deal with. Atleast up here they tend to look at the people who are trying to help and not do much in the way of trouble. We have had a few too many people see a baby fawn standing around and figured it was abandoned by mom and took it home. DEC just yells alittle and then releases the baby in hopes it will find mom again.

Glad you took it in.. Hope it matures fast for you..

Steve

Comment

8) So this is the bird we have been talking about.. cool shots i like the ones where the cat is like "what the heck just take over the house while your at it".. LOL!!!

Comment

Yep, this is the infamous bird that like to Poo on my finger!!!! Yeah, she's a very young one, only about 3 weeks old. And she's growing very, very fast!!!! You should've seen her when we first got her!! Ugly little thing!!

Red and Steve, I'm not too worried about the wildlife board, Starlings aren't one of the birds on the top of their list. I looked it up all over the place and I found a great forum and website the is helping me out with her as well. starlingtalk.net

Comment

Working...
                      X