This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a moderator

As a new moderator, I will certainly do my best to help you all out with any questions that you may have on Birds of all types. I do hope that I can be off assistance for everyone. Thanks Clay for this honor. 8)

Re:As a moderator

I think you will do a good job. My entire bird experience is because of a long time family member Chico. He is a double yellow head Amazon Parrot.
    To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

8)Wow this is certainly diffrent,, i think its cool ya put up all these diffrent forums for all the diffrent critters Clay, Welcome aboard there Mr. Moderator Evil! LOL!!! Thats cool Clay amazons are nice parrots alot of them can talk pretty darn good..

Comment

Since I was a lil' kid I always had some bird... Had a blue streeked conour, quaker parot(they where still classifyed as parots when I had one), Two paraketes.., two cockateals, and a blue macaw...
        I don't have any of them any more... Just the snake now... My cat was even stolen by an X So snakes and geckos T's no body I know will take them... they are all mine...
        Eric aka...Red

Comment

Hey Evil,

You will do great here..

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X