Green cheek Conures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green cheek Conures

Here are my two lil baby birds (not so much babies). Cricket is the female I've had her for at least 8 years now. Bee-gee is the male, he's about 2 years old. They are totally in love.
    Attached Files

Re: Green cheek Conures

So cute but ohhh so loud.lol

Comment

Cool! How handlable are they? I've got a B&G Macaw who'll lay on his back while I carry him around and scratch his belly.
      "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

Nice conures! I think that everybody should have a pet bird!

Comment

Those are very pretty and I really like the name Bee-gee.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I want a bird but my pitbull would eat it. She's already gotten ahold of 2 robins and a cockatiel running around on the floor at petland.
            http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

I have three pitbulls, and they're all terrified of my macaw! Seriously, they run for the hills any time Rio is out.
              "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

Nice, I have a pair of green cheeks. They are awesome birds. Never really loud either, unless they have an empty food dish lol

Comment

nice birds i've always wanted to get a mccaw but i got a zoo as it is lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
                    So cute but ohhh so loud.lol
                    OMG you got that right! Bee-gee screams until I give him one on one attention. And then he bites me.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
                      Cool! How handlable are they? I've got a B&G Macaw who'll lay on his back while I carry him around and scratch his belly.
                      They are handlable but unpredictable. They sit on my finger, my shoulder, my head. Bee-gee used to do the laying on the back thing, but he became insecure about it for some reason.

That's awesome. I love Macaws they are beautiful. What type of Macaw do you have? You should post a pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by pookiebuttons View Post
                        That's awesome. I love Macaws they are beautiful. What type of Macaw do you have? You should post a pic!!
                        He (she, dunno yet) is a Blue and Gold, about 1 1/2 yrs old. I got him in January.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
                          He (she, dunno yet) is a Blue and Gold, about 1 1/2 yrs old. I got him in January.

Ooooo!! He's gorgeous!!! Yeah it's tough to know their sex until they reach maturity. He looks like such a joy!

Comment

He's a hoot! And he's even better looking now that he grew out some tail feathers! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                            X