This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know what this is?

Anyone ever seen these? Can you confirm what they are for me? I've been told they are known as painus intheassensis.

"I'll tell you for the last time! Go fetch my beer! Don't make me hafta smack ya!"

Bry

Re: Know what this is?

Looks like some sort of snake food if you ask me. Not sure about the latin name Bry. ;D

Comment

;D LMFAO!!!!!!!! thats to funny hey looks like a midnight snack for my Neo cwm32.gif mastiff Tank,, here boy want some kitty kitty kitty... LOL!! J/K... s27.gif Very cute pic Bry, "scratch my belly please".... hehehe!!!

Comment

I'm not quite sure but that looks like gator food, appetizer if I'm correct. LMAO, good one bry.

Comment

awwwwwwww how adorable!! I think my dog might have him for lunch s26.gif

Comment

awe be nice to the kitty kitty i have a really cute pic of one of my cats the full blooded siamese sleeping in my bathroom sink, my other cat half tabby half siamese is mr prince he thinks hes royal and doesnt do anything but stick his nose up in the air lmao

Comment

Okay, for everyone who's trash-talkin' the cats: There are two things that all cats are definitely good for. They're really not as useless of animals as you may think.

1 - They make good snake food. (already covered)

2 - They taste great as Chinese cuisine.

;D

Comment

Working...
              X