Lions 5+, Poachers 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions 5+, Poachers 0

Wildlife of all kinds are usually on the losing end...but not this time!

Zimbabwe: Pride of lions kills 5 poachers and injures 3 others – World News Daily Report

Re: Lions 5+, Poachers 0

<footballjoke>Hey look at that! The first time the Lions have won anything. </footballjoke>

Sent from my Samsung Note 5 via Tapatalk.

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

And now the real question: Are the lions going to be killed for killing the poachers? When ever a body ends up in the canals here or someone is attacked by gators, 10 gators are killed in retaliation. They claim it is justified but is it really?

Comment

Originally posted by acephantom903 View Post
        When ever a body ends up in the canals here or someone is attacked by gators, 10 gators are killed in retaliation.
        Maybe, but there are far more gators than lions these days.

My guess is no. The guys were poachers. This will be celebrated. If it were a kid at an amusement park, the lions would already be rugs.

-Sean in NoCal
        “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
        -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

When ever a body turns up in canals they kill gators trying to make sure there wasn't any evidence tampered with by gators that might reveal a murder trying to be hidden... alligators love to eat things 3 days dead. What I don't always get is even without evidence of a gator messing with the body they still go after gators.

Maybe I'm just weird but I don't think it is fair. I'd rather chill out with gators than people any day of the week.

Comment

I'm with you ace...that's just wrong!

Here's another one, they have the gall to say the "whalers" were "assaulted" by the whales!? What do they think the whalers been doing to the whales!?! (head bang!)
            Japanese Whaling Crew Eaten Alive By Killer Whales, 16 dead – World News Daily Report

Comment

Also recently a matador was shown by a bull how to humanely kill a large animal. He didn't suffer like the bull did.

Comment

Originally posted by acephantom903 View Post
                Also recently a matador was shown by a bull how to humanely kill a large animal. He didn't suffer like the bull did.
                Matador Victor Barrio killed by bull in Spain - BBC News

I love Karma, it looks like she is finally making a showing.
                http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
                  I love Karma, it looks like she is finally making a showing.
                  It is still a shame that the bull had to suffer more. The bull showed how to properly do it. If they have to have this old tradition, modernize it. Don't stab the bull with thin spears to anger it, poke it with a cattle prod to just anger it and not hurt it. Then when it comes to having to kill it, use a high powered gun aiming for the heart. No reason to stab them making them bleed out slowly and painfully. Or better yet! Do how the rodeos do it. Don't kill them and reward them for a good performance.

Comment

Working...
                  X