Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Loyalty of my dog. Ceaser, Our Dobie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Loyalty of my dog. Ceaser, Our Dobie!

This is why i am staying home from work next week. These guys are one of the most loyal dogs there are. I feel sorry for them.

YouTube - Doberman Separation Anxiety

YouTube - Child Taking Dobermans food

YouTube - Dobie won't let mom go to work

Don't get me wrong, Ceaser is well behaved, but he does suffer from anxiety. LOL

Ceaser is a wonderful family pet and is all these videos mixed together. He is a 100 LB baby lol, well ok, he is only a bit over 90 lbs.

Re: The Loyalty of my dog. Ceaser, Our Dobie!

It's good to see you returning that loyalty.

Humans can learn a lot from dogs. I see you have learned one of the most important lessons Ceaser had to teach you.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
      It's good to see you returning that loyalty.

Humans can learn a lot from dogs. I see you have learned one of the most important lessons Ceaser had to teach you.
      Mike, this dog has taught me so much in the short 2 and a half years we have had him. He IS gods gift to my home. I got him knowing that he was the "runt" of the litter. He has AKC papers, but we never filed for them.

He is a family pet, as well as a wonderful guard dog. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Well, I tell ya what bro, I am thinking really hard on getting a female boxer friend for him LOL. He has been neutered so no worries there. I think they would compliment each other.

Comment

Congrats on returning the loyalty bro.... As Dirty said, These guys love unconditionaly(sp).... I would def get a boxer for him, I have had a few boxers around in my life and they are wonderful dogs.

Comment

WOW that's my Ki Ki , that's why Akiya went with everywhere I went.
          I used to leave the Truck running with Air conditioner on
          when I would go to a Dr. Appt., for instance , LOL
          or the store , ha,ha

Their a special Breed , extremely devoted

When she was younger I could leave the truck window roled down walk far away and whistle
          She'd dive out the window and come running to me

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

They are high energy dogs like dobies and I think they would get along great!

Plus I love what Mike has done for boxers, and now I know how wonderful these guys are to keep.

While I was growing up one of my buddies had a female boxer called Molly, and she was a beautiful well behaved dog. I miss her.

Oh, by the way, Ceaser still has floppy ears. We love his big ol' floppy ears! LOL

Comment

That sounds like a wonderful idea. Boxers are complete clowns and you would have a ton of fun with both of them. Getting a spayed female would definitely be a must though. Plan some time for the introduction and NEVER leave them alone unsupervised in the beginning.

To say they are "our best friends" is a huge understatement. Imagine if we treated our human friends with the same loyalty dogs give us? What if we loved unconditionally? The closest you find in the human world is the military. In the military it's all about the brother to the left and the brother to the right and seeing them through hell and back. It's that "pack" mentality that I love so much about them.

It's also the fact they can only live in the present. No past to haunt them. Thats the part I envy of them. I've seen dogs so abused you think they would hate humans with every fiber in their bodies. Instead, if you show that same abused dog love, it will return it almost everytime. Thats the lesson I've learned from my rescues.

Powerful stuff bro.

Comment

Yep a Boxer would probably be a good friend for a Dobe.

Mine was a Dobe /Shepherd mix ,high energy forsure
                Had to have stick throwing/chasing time everyday

Seemed like a perfect mixture , she was an amazing Dog

entirely irreplaceable

Dogs all of them are great !!

Even the tiny yappers

Another breed I'm extremely fond of are the Border collies

Lar M
                Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

beautiful dogs my aunt breeds these guys they are truely spectacular animals.

We are about to get a first puppy, not dobbie but a Leonberger, can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
                    That sounds like a wonderful idea. Boxers are complete clowns and you would have a ton of fun with both of them. Getting a spayed female would definitely be a must though. Plan some time for the introduction and NEVER leave them alone unsupervised in the beginning.

To say they are "our best friends" is a huge understatement. Imagine if we treated our human friends with the same loyalty dogs give us? What if we loved unconditionally? The closest you find in the human world is the military. In the military it's all about the brother to the left and the brother to the right and seeing them through hell and back. It's that "pack" mentality that I love so much about them.

It's also the fact they can only live in the present. No past to haunt them. Thats the part I envy of them. I've seen dogs so abused you think they would hate humans with every fiber in their bodies. Instead, if you show that same abused dog love, it will return it almost everytime. Thats the lesson I've learned from my rescues.

Powerful stuff bro.
                    I have been in the military like many before me, I can understand exactly what you are saying.

Comment

I forgot to add, we have a 19 month old nephew that Ceaser just adores! He will lay on the floor while Skyler (my nephew) pounds on him LOL. He doesn't budge an inch!

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                        Yep a Boxer would probably be a good friend for a Dobe.

Mine was a Dobe /Shepherd mix ,high energy forsure
                        Had to have stick throwing/chasing time everyday

Seemed like a perfect mixture , she was an amazing Dog

entirely irreplaceable

Dogs all of them are great !!

Even the tiny yappers

Another breed I'm extremely fond of are the Border collies
                        Our family believes that we should give the dog what they need. For us a
                        border Collie is a bit too much, but we do love them! I don't think that we could provide exactly what they need.

Comment

I have a pitbull and it has taught me more than I imagined it could. She follows me all around my house and goes pretty much everywhere with me. Dobies are right up there with pitbulls to me, some of the smartest dogs I've worked with have been dobies. Sometimes they're too smart for their own good haha.
                          http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

Originally posted by b3napoleon View Post
                            I have a pitbull and it has taught me more than I imagined it could. She follows me all around my house and goes pretty much everywhere with me. Dobies are right up there with pitbulls to me, some of the smartest dogs I've worked with have been dobies. Sometimes they're too smart for their own good haha.
                            LOL, I have already dealt with that too smart for their own good thing. LOL

Comment

my dobbie girl howls when i leave the house and she is in the house alone. Even with another dog in the house if u stand outside u can hear her howling.. i love my dobbie and if i had a bigger yard and house i would have 10..........

Comment

Working...
                              X