Kratos the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kratos the...

weird, crazy, smart, energetic, and sometimes annoying dog. His mom was a blue pure bred min pin and his dad was a half chihuahua half Jack Russell Terrior. He made me and my girlfriend laugh so hard just about 15 minutes ago. Some time in the middle of the night I checked what time it was on my phone and lost the case it was in. Nothing fancy just the leather sleeve that blackberrys come with. I lost it somewhere in my daze and said forget it ill get it in the morning. Well...morning came along and I looked for about 20 minutes and nothing. While I was at work my girlfriend tore apart the bed and serched the entire room for it and still nothing.. well about 15 minutes ago I decided it was his dinner time to i went to his room (kennel) and reached in to grab the bowl and I could see something in his bowl. Its kind of dark in the corner of the room where he stays so I couldnt tell what it was....well... it was my phone case. It was right there sitting in his food bowl. What amazed me wsa that it wasnt chewed up or dirty or anything. Just sitting there in his bowl. He seemed extra excited when I asked him if he was ready for dinner.
    I wonder if he knew I was looking for it??

Re: Kratos the...

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
    weird, crazy, smart, energetic, and sometimes annoying dog. His mom was a blue pure bred min pin and his dad was a half chihuahua half Jack Russell Terrior. He made me and my girlfriend laugh so hard just about 15 minutes ago. Some time in the middle of the night I checked what time it was on my phone and lost the case it was in. Nothing fancy just the leather sleeve that blackberrys come with. I lost it somewhere in my daze and said forget it ill get it in the morning. Well...morning came along and I looked for about 20 minutes and nothing. While I was at work my girlfriend tore apart the bed and serched the entire room for it and still nothing.. well about 15 minutes ago I decided it was his dinner time to i went to his room (kennel) and reached in to grab the bowl and I could see something in his bowl. Its kind of dark in the corner of the room where he stays so I couldnt tell what it was....well... it was my phone case. It was right there sitting in his food bowl. What amazed me wsa that it wasnt chewed up or dirty or anything. Just sitting there in his bowl. He seemed extra excited when I asked him if he was ready for dinner.
    I wonder if he knew I was looking for it??
    LOL, thats cute. It's absolutely possible that he knew what you were looking for. When it's time to go for a walk I don't find the leashes, the dogs do and them bring 'em to me. You gotta earn the rent in someway around my house so they carry their own treats and stuff from the store as well unless it's too heavy.

Mat.

Comment

Figured I should add pics of him.

These pics were after playing with the water guns. He loves to chase the stream and "kill" it

Comment

Thats awesome. He doesnt carry his treats but he knows when its time to get one. He will tear down a wall to get to one if you tell him to.

Comment

He's a cute little bugger , I bet that little squirt knew you
          would find that case in his kennel ,ha,ha

I just Love Dogs !!

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
            He's a cute little bugger , I bet that little squirt knew you
            would find that case in his kennel ,ha,ha

I just Love Dogs !!

Im amazed becasue normally when he takes things in there he has them at the very back all wrapped up in his blankets. his food bowl is in the front corner and it was just sitting in there like thats where it was meant to be lol

Comment

LOL... that story was too funny.

He's a cute little guy with quite the mixed pedigree.

I had a Min Pin female that was unintentionally bred to a Miniature Schnauzer male. The babies, which I called Mini-Mini Schnappins, were adorable.

Gotta love those crazy combos.
              "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Ive been training him to do dock dogs next year at the fair. He hasnt jumped into water yet because its been too cold but hes definately not afraid of it. Im dont care if we win or even place. It just looks like a lot of fun and Im sure he'll love it too. Or rabbits...i want to train him to chase rabbits for me too.
                If you dont know what dock dogs is...here ya go.

YouTube - Superdogs

Comment

That looks like alot of fun...I love dogs they are awesome......Mike

Comment

yeah it does! If anything itll be fun as !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X