Manson's first snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manson's first snow

Manson, was one of the pups we kept from our Malamute/Husky litter. We finally had some snow, and it was fun to watch his reactions. He keep tilting his head back and catching snowflakes in his mouth. It was the darndest thing.

Shane

Re: Manson's first snow

Thats soo cute... Ill bet he was having a blast. Those Malamutes(sp) are so cool, and SUPER hyper, lol.

Comment

Beautiful man...BEAUTIFUL DOGS!!! and it looks like they are really likin it!
      Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Awesome shots!! My little Husky cross just got her first real taste of winter and won't stop running lol.

Mat.

Comment

Awesome dogs! They definitely look right at home in the snow! My dogs hate the snow! I have short haired, smooth coated Boxers so they are definitely NOT at home in the white stuff! LOL! They would rather be inside on some furniture with their head in your lap!

Comment

I dont have any dogs anymore, but once i get a place not a stinkin apartment im going to get a siberian huskie. Did you know that the dog if i seen right has 2 diff. eyes!

Comment

Lol, yes. Manson got his name (from Maralyn Manson) because of his eyes. Of the four puppies, almost all of them had some form of blue and brown eyes. Most had blue and brown in the same eye. I think it's called pied. Malamutes of course only have brown eyes. The blue came from my husky.

Comment

Working...
              X