This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mice babies

Here are a few picks of the mice babies.

First the rack.

Pinkie Mice

Fuzzy Mice
    To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Re:Mice babies

8)Looks to me like you got ALOT of healthy feeders going there Clay.. hehehehe!! Yummy here snakey snakey... ;D ;D ;D

Comment

What never ceases to amaze me is how many babies these mice can have. We just found one with 19 babies. I routinely have mommies with 15 or 16 babies, and they raise them ALL. Amazing.
      To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
      -Clay English
      Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Clay

have you ever thought about selling any of your feeders or are they to much trouble to keep up with for yourself

Thanks
        Josh

Comment

Have to admit, I am kind of suprised you are breeding mice, gerbils and hampsters. I know you have two corn snakes, but the rest are all boas, well as far as I knew.. Hope you have something cooking. Looks like your sure gonna have some mice and gerbils to spare..

Steve

Comment

I just recently started breeding mice and I've had a few of my females have anywher from 15-18 little ones. Its pretty amazing how fast these little boogers reproduce. I guess If I was stuck in a cgae all day with a couple of ladies i would breed all day too...lol

Comment

;D ;D Thats to funny bigmitch!! Yeah them males could just be board and need all the nookie they can get.. LOL!!!! Its funny to see one female do the job of the others, in my one cage i have a few females and one male and theres this one female that had babies a week ago and another that poped 4 days ago and shes caring for all them babies while the other mom is like who cares about babies... ;D Have you tried you hand at breeding rats yet??

Comment

no Rats yet. I would like to though It would save me in the wallet . Im testing the waters and see how things go with the mice first..

Comment

Working...
                X